POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my first 3D image - goban : Re: my first 3D image - goban Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my first 3D image - goban
From: Step
Date: 25 Oct 2004 15:55:13
Message: <417d5a21$1@news.povray.org>
Roberto Amorim wrote:
> Hmmm, agressive game by white, isn't it? Black will have a hard time
> fighting for the corners. :-)
>
> Nice image!

Roberto: yes, it's random 9p game form gobase.org. White resigns after
move 161.

I am tying now to add some paper walls but i have not managed to get it
look right.
I like to get the light from the other side of the walls to radiate
through (if it's a correct word).

any ideas how to make white paper suitable for the walls?

Marc: stones (spheres) actually look _almost_ OK on high res picture.